OWL Analytics & Investment Research is a data and indexing company that offers detailed data and metrics on the environmental, social, and governance (ESG) characteristics of global equities.
- BIG DATA APPROACH – employs a big data approach to generating ESG scores, peer ranks, and peer percentiles, based on the largest foundation of data for every company covered.
- CONSENSUS BASED – leverages the collective intelligence of hundreds of sources of ESG data and research to generate consensus metrics for every company on various common ESG themes.
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE – offers comprehensive coverage of 25,000+ global equities.
- MONTHLY FREQUENCY – publishes ESG metrics monthly rather than yearly.
OWL monitors various types of ESG information sources — including but not limited to corporate filings, CSR reports, news sources, and NGO research — to track companies on over 180 environmental, social, governance, controversial revenue, and UN Global Impact data points. OWL ESG covers over 95% of the weight of most major indices and offers coverage of smallcap, emerging market, and frontier market companies. OWL ESG scores and rankings are updated monthly rather than yearly.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts data for approximately 31225 companies.
- Company items include: Company Name, ISIN, FIGI share class, Region, Global Sector Count, Global Sub-Sector Count, Global Industry Count, Region Sector Count, Region Sub-Sector Count, Region Industry Count, etc.
- Key Performance Indicators include: Pollution Prevention, Environmental Transparency, Resource Efficiency, Compensation & Satisfaction, Diversity & Rights, Education & Work Conditions, Community & Charity, Sustainability Integration, Board Effectiveness, Management Ethics, Disclosure & Accountability, and more.
- Regional identifier items include: Sector Rank, Sub-Sector Rank, Industry Rank, Sector Percentile, Sub-Sector Percentile, Industry Percentile, and more.
- Score-based items include: ESG Positive Correlation and ESG Total Correlation
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.