The Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) is a capitalization-weighted index composed of stocks representative of the Industrial, Properties, Services, Holding Firms, Financial and Mining & Oil Sectors of the PSE. The index has a base value of 2922.21 as of 1994. Free-float adjusted, new industry classification effective 2006 (formerly named PSE Composite).
The PSEi is the most watched index on the PSE and is also home to most major Philippine companies listed on the PSE. The PSEi is also the PSE’s only broad-base index and an indicator on the general state of the Philippine economy. The PSEi was one of the indices kept intact during the reclassification of the PSE’s indices in 2006.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the PSEI Index and approximately 80 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price
- Adjustment Factor
- Date Of Portfolio
- Investable Factor
- Investable Market Value In LOC
- Investable Shares Outstanding
- ISIN Code
- Market Capitalisation In LOC
- Market Identifier Code
- Market Value
- Number Of Shares Outstanding
- Price Index High in LOC, Low, Open; Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Value Traded, Unadjusted Volume, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.