The Picard Angst Commodity Index™ (PACI) is a balanced raw materials index meant to reflect general commodity price trends and provide broad-based exposure to commodities as an asset class. Simple straightforward construction principles and a transparent calculation methodology allow for cost-efficient replication. As a stable benchmark the index features conservative diversification rules taking into account all important commodity sectors. Since its launch by Picard Angst Commodities Ltd. the index has been calculated and published on an excess return (PACI-ER) as well as a total return (PACI-TR) basis.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 10 commodities and 6 indices. Index coverage includes: Picard Angst Commodities, and PACI Indices (energy, grains, metals, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Date of Portfolio
- Excess Return
- Investable Weight in Index (Source)
- Limit Event Roll In/Out Market Capitalization
- Number of Constituents
- Roll In/Out Contract Production Weight/Contract Ticker/Weight
- Roll In Settlement
- Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.