Founded in Geneva in 1805, Pictet is today one of Switzerland’s largest private banks, with assets under management and custody totaling billions of USD/CHF/EUR at the end of September 2010. For Pictet LPP-Indexes (25, 40, and 60 indexes), alternative investment categories have been introduced while broader risk profiles (Emerging-Market and High-Yield Bonds for bonds and small caps for equities) are also now covered. With Pictet LPP-Index 93, Pictet has created a name for itself among Swiss pension funds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts seven indices, including:
- Pictet Lpp-25 Index/ 25 Plus Index
- Pictet Lpp-40 Index/ 40 Plus Index
- Pictet Lpp-60 Index/ 60 Plus Index
- Pictet Lpp-93 Index
Available index items include:
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Price Index
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.