The PX Index is the official index of the Prague Stock Exchange (herein after referred to as the “Stock Exchange”). The PX index was calculated for the first time on 20 March 2006 when it replaced the PX 50 and PX-D indexes. The PX index took over the historical values of the Stock Exchange’s oldest index, the PX 50, and continues in its development.
The PX index is a price index and dividend yields are not considered in its calculation. The PX-GLOB global index is a broad-base price index that encompasses all listed stocks and investment fund shares that have been traded at least once, and a set of 19 sectoral indexes calculated each trading day. The weighting is based on market capitalisation and the number of base issues is variable.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 103 companies and 3 indices, including the PX Index, PX-TR Index and PX-GLOB Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Currency Code, Currency of Nominal Value, Database Flag, Date, Description, Domain, Index, ISIN, Last Price, Long Description, Market Value, Nominal Value, Number of Shares, Number of Trades, Shares Investable, Shares Outstanding, Symbol, Type of Market, Weight, etc.
- Index Items: Number of Constituents, Open Price, Price High, Price Index, Price Low, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.