As of 2012, Qatar Exchange introduced a number of new equity indices to supplement the existing QE Index. A total return version of the QE index was launched; this is an index which measures both price performance and income from dividends for the 20 largest most liquid stocks. QE also published All Share and sector indices to provide an overall market benchmark and allow further analysis of industry performance in real-time.
QE index measures the 20 largest and most liquid stocks in the Qatar market. The primary aim of Qatar Stock Exchange is to support Qatar’s economy by giving investors a platform through which they can trade fairly and efficiently. The Exchange is part of a comprehensive national strategy that aims to establish Qatar as a world class international market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 12 QE Indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Base Level, Bloomberg Code, Calculation Frequency, Divisor, Index Weight Capping, Isin Code, Launch Date, Market Capitalisation, Mnemonic Code, Number Of Constituents, Reuters Code, Total Return, Velocity, Weight In The Index, Weighting, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.