Research Affiliates, LLC, is a global leader in smart beta and asset allocation. Dedicated to creating value for investors, they seek to have a profound impact on the global investment community through their insights and products.
Traditional bond indices, which are weighted by the amount of debt outstanding, may not always be optimal for passive solutions. In traditional indices, the most indebted issuers receive the largest index weights. Weighting according to the debt appetite of bond issuers can leave investors overexposed to firms with poor credit quality, without compensation for the added risk they take on. RAFI bond indices use a transparent rules-based methodology to weight bonds using economic measures of company or country size and are thus tilted toward higher credit-quality firms or countries with lower risk of downgrade or default.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts two indices, RAFI High Yield 1- 10 and RAFI IG 1-10.
Some of the data items available include:
- Daily Total Return
- Last Price Date
- Total Return
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.