The iEdge-Rayliant EM ex Taiwan Dynamic Multi-Factor Index comprises all emerging markets except Taiwan, and is calculated by the Singapore Exchange.
Rayliant is a leader in global smart beta and asset allocation, with a focus on emerging markets. The investment strategies are built on a foundation of research and bring together elements of behavioral finance, statistics, data science, and local market insights. The index is customized and its constituent equity securities are ex-Taiwan, unhedged and measured in US dollars. Securities in the index are weighted by a series of factors including low volatility, high quality and high dividend.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 625 companies and 1 index, e.g. iEdge-Rayliant EM ex Taiwan Dynamic Multi-Factor Index (Net Total Return).
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Weight Factor, Country Code, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange RateFree Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, ISIN Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Region Flag, SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, State, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.