Private equity consists of investors and funds that make investments directly into private and public holdings or conduct buyouts of public companies that result in a delisting of public equity. Capital for private equity is raised from retail and institutional investors, and can be used to fund new technologies, expand working capital within an owned company, make acquisitions, or to strengthen a balance sheet. Red Rocks Capital is an asset management firm specializing in listed private equity securities.
The Red Rocks Listed Private Equity portfolio gives investors access to an asset class that has historically had high barriers to entry due to investor qualification, long lock-up periods, and high initial investment minimums. An LPE (Listed Private Equity) company offers traditional limited partnership-based funds that they manage alongside the LPE vehicle. In this instance, the private equity company is investing both the LPE vehicle’s capital along with the limited partnership-based fund’s capital in the same deals or businesses, at the same time, on the same terms, thereby leveraging the deal flow, due diligence and ongoing work of the private equity managers for the benefit of both vehicles.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Red Rocks Global Listed Private Equity Index and approximately 80 companies.
Some of the data items available include the following
- Index items – Branding, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
- Company items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price/Total Returns, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Exchange Country/Rate, Free Float Factor, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Market Value, Opening Unadjusted Price, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.