Refinitiv/BPAM indices are the most comprehensive solution for measuring the performance of Malaysian Ringgit denominated bonds and Sukuk, including over 2,000 issues priced by Bond Pricing Agency of Malaysia. The series is composed of over 300 sub-indices including granular carve-outs for sectors, guaranteed bonds, Asset Backed Securities and the most liquid issues.
Refinitiv/BPAM indices give a highly accurate representation of Malaysian bond markets, with new additions added to the series on a daily basis. Separate index series are provided for conventional bonds and Sukuk, as well as an All Bond index composite.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2400 companies and 340 indices. Index coverage includes:
- BNM indices, Sukuk Corporate Bond Indices, Sukuk Financial Bond Indices, Sukuk Gov. Bond Indices, Liquid Bond Indices. Quasi Gov Indices, Ringgit Indices, etc.
Index history is available from January 2007 with clean price returns. Index analytics such as average coupon, average days to maturity, average modified duration and average convexity are provided.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Average Convexity, Average Coupon, Average Modified Duration, Average Price, Average Time to Maturity, Average Yield to Maturity / Average Years to Maturity, Daily Total Return, Gross Index – RIMES Calculated, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Bond Items – Accrued Interest, Convexity, Coupon, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.