Refinitiv CRB Equity Indices are designed to provide exposure to the global commodities industry, via listed equities rather than futures contracts. Leveraging the brand of CRB, the world’s first commodity index, the indices are designed to serve as fair, impartial and transparent benchmarks for commodities and commodity related investment themes. The Refinitiv CRB Equity indices are designed to mirror the structure of the Refinitiv/Core Commodity CRB index. The index series is global in its reach, covering companies from 32 countries and approximately 15% of global market capitalization. Constituents are mostly leading large caps in their respective sectors to minimize transaction costs.
Refinitiv CRB Equity indices are production weighted and constituents must derive at least 50 percent of their annual revenues from their index eligible activities.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 220 companies and five indices. Index coverage includes:
- SNet Agriculture Index, SNet Energy Index, Precious Metals Index, SNet Base Index, and Composite Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Bloomberg Ticker, Country, Currency, Cusip, Exchange Rate, Growth Factor, Index of Price, Industry Level , Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Next Date of Portfolio, Price lot, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, TRBC Industry Code, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items: Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Last Price Date, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Gross Index Divisor, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.