Refinitiv is one of the world’s largest sources of Equity related content, both in real-time and history, which is critical to most of our financial marketplace propositions and end client workflows. The equity content been has built from both commercial and technical infrastructure relationships with every major exchange and the vast majority of the smaller exchanges around the world.
Highly correlated to popular global benchmarks, the indices are backed by simpler, more affordable commercials. Sector indices are based on Refinitiv Business Classification, the industry’s most comprehensive, up-to-date and detailed classification scheme. The indices are also highly representative, covering over ninety seven percent of each market’s investable market capitalization, making them ideal for benchmarking and analysis, or as the base for custom index strategies and overlays.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts securities that include:
- Indexes (approx. 168900), Warrants (approx. 2962700) Funds (approx. 287800), and Companies (approx. 667000).
Index coverage includes:
- ABG, AlphaBeta, Arab Investments, BSE, CAC, DJ Americas, Finra, Market Digest, NGM, S&P, STK Mkt, Stoxx Optimised, Tokyo SE Indices, WRT Indices, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Current Items – Asset Class, CESR (Average Daily Turnover, Value of Orders Executed, Float Currency, Float Factor, Market Country Code, Standard Market Size, Standard Market Size Currency), CFI Code, Country Code, CRA Organization, Cusip Code, Exchange Identification Code, Finsbury Company Code, ICB Industrial Classification Code, Industrial Classification Code, Inverse Rate Marker, ISIN Code, Issue Classification, Issuer Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Segment Description, MiFID Indicator, MiFID Primary Execution Venue, Price Currency, Quotation Flag, RBSS Business Sector, RBSS Industry, Security Type, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Ttading status, Ticker, Valoren Code, Wert Papieren Code, etc.
- Historical Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Prices, Annual Dividend, Ask Price, Bid Price, Clean Price, Dividend Per Share Gross, Earnings Per Share, Exchange Rate, Gross Adjustment Factor, Last Trade, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Opening Price, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Rate (last trade price), Semi Annual Dividend Per Share Gross, Share Turnover, Shares Outstanding (Thousands), Strike Price, Total Return, Total Volume Traded, Unadjusted Ask Price, Unadjusted Average of Bid & Ask, Unadjusted (Bid/High/Low Price, Floor Volume, Last Trade, NAV, Volume), Value Traded, Volume, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.