Refinitiv Funds Content drives key investment industry analytics for ratings and classification metrics in all global regions. Lipper provides impartial fund performance data in a precise, granular fund classification system. With over 400 Lipper classifications, Funds can be compared that have similar investment mandates to benchmark fund performance. Lipper includes mutual funds, closed-end funds, hedge funds, retirement and pension funds, and insurance products.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Lipper Global Data Feed, with approximately 390000 funds and 2400 indices. Some of the data items available include:
- 1 Day Return
- 1 Month Return
- Ask Price
- Bid Price
- Last Price Date
- Mid Price
- Net Asset Value
- Offer Price
- SEDOL, etc.
For this data source, RIMES also hosts Lipper Mutual Funds and ETFs, including approximately 160 indices and 2500 companies. Some of the data items available include:
- Currency Code
- Cusip Code
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Entity Type Flag
- Gross Index
- Last Update Date & Time
- Market Value in US Dollars in Lipper Emerg Mkt Fd IX
- Sedol Code
- Shares Outstanding in Lipper Emerg Mkt Fd IX
- Total Return
- Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.