With extensive coverage and full-time series histories for individual futures, the offering also consists of long uninterrupted histories of futures contracts in the form of continuous series from the first day of the contract. The continuous series are available real-time, delayed and end of day time series.
Futures contracts detail the quality and quantity of the underlying asset; they are standardized to facilitate trading on a futures exchange. Some futures contracts may call for physical delivery of the asset, while others are settled in cash. Futures can be used either to hedge or to speculate on the price movement of the underlying asset.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1300000 futures, including:
- BASF Eurex, CME BTIC, EEX Peak, Euro, Fresenius, JNB, NCL Futures, NCX Gram, Telecal, US Treasury Yields, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Ask Price, Asset Class, Bid Price, CESR EEA Regulated Flag, CFI Code, Database Domain Code, Description, Exchange Identification Code, Expiration Date, First Notice Day, IPC Code, ISIN Code, Last Trading Day/Price, Lot Units, Market Identifier Code, Market Segment Desc, Method of Delivery, New Lot Size, Open Interest, Price Currency, Quotation Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC) Root, Settlement Date, Share Lot Size, Status Flag, Tick Value, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price (Ask, Bid, High, Low), Unadjusted Settle Grade, Unadjusted Volume, Volume, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.