Reuters Fundamentals content is the detailed data that an entity files in the form of their Financial Statements that are popularly recognized as the Income (Profit & Loss) Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flow.
This content provides the user with a company’s current financial health and when combined historically, the financial ‘life-story’ of the company. We have 30+ years of experience in the first-hand collection and management of the hundreds of thousands of data items that make up a competitive global fundamentals offering.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 121250 securities.
Some of the data items available include:
- 3-Year Weekly Beta, 3-Year Weekly Beta Down, 3-Year Weekly Beta Up, Acceptances Outstanding, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable – Trade, Gross, Accrued Expenses, Accrued Investment Income, Accumulated Depletion, Accumulated Depreciation, Total, Accumulated Goodwill Amortization, Acquisition Of Business, Advertising Expense, Amortization Of Acquisition Costs, Amortization Of Intangibles, Assets, Current – Most Recent Fiscal Year, Average Number Of Licensed Beds, Average Number Of Operating Aircraft, Average Price To Total Equity, Beta , Book Value , Business Summary, Calendar Date, Capital Lease Obligations, Capital Spending , Cash – Interim, Cash – Quarterly, Cash & Equivalents, Cash Dividends Paid, Cash Flow , Commercial Paper, Common Stock, Net, Company Status (1=Active, 0=Inactive), Construction In Progress – Gross, Consumer Electronics, Contact E-Mail, Contact Phone Number, Contact Title, Cost Of Good Sold – Most Recent Fiscal Year, Cost Of Revenue, Country Name, Current Ebitda To Ev, Lfy, Current Enterprise Value (Ev), Current Port. Oflt Debt/Capital Leases, Customer Acceptances, Customer Advances, Date For Financial Statements, Date For Preliminary Update, Date Of Incorporation, Debt Service To Eps – Most Recent Fiscal Year, Defered Income Tax – Long Term Asset, Deferred Charges, Deferred Gas Cost, Deferred Income Tax, Deferred Investment Tax Credit, Deferred Policy Acquisition Costs, Deposits, Depreciation, Discontinued Operations, Dividend – Next Quarterly, Dividend Change %, Dividend Per Share, Dividends Payable, Dividends Per Share, Dps – Common Stock Primary Issue, Earnings After Taxes, Earnings Before Taxes, Ebit – Most Recent Fiscal Year, Ebitdar, Embedded Value, Enplaned Passengers, Eps Basic Excluding Extraordinary Items – Most Recent Fiscal Year, Eps Change %, Equity Composition, Equity In Affiliates, Equivalent Patient Days, Excise Taxes Payments, Exploration & Production, Federal Funds/Repos, Fhlb Advances, Fhlb Borrowings, Fhlb Stock, Financial Summery, Float Price, Foreclosed Real Estate, Foreign Currency Adjustment, Fuel – Inventory, Funds From Operations – Reit, Gas In Storage – Inventory, General Partners’ Distributions, Goodwill – Gross, Goodwill, Net, Gross Dividends – Common Stock, Gross Margin, Historical Relative P/E, Impairment-Assets Held For Sale, Income Available To Com Excl Extraord, Income Taxes Payable, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.