ROBO Global is an index, advisory, and research company wholly focused on helping investors capture the unique opportunities of fast-growing robotics, artificial intelligence, and healthcare technology companies around the world.
ROBO Global® Robotics and Automation Index Series was launched in 2013 with the objective of providing investors with a comprehensive, transparent, and diversified benchmark that represents the global value chain of robotics, automation, and enabling technologies. Since then, the ROBO Global® Robotics and Automation has become a premier benchmark for the robotics industry, supporting investment products globally.
The index methodology follows a modified equal weighting scheme and rebalances on a quarterly basis to more effectively respond to and capture changes in the technological and competitive landscapes while maintaining critical diversification.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation UCITS Index and approximately 100 companies.
- Fundamental Items – P/E Ratio, P/E NTM, P/B EV/SALES, P/Cash Flow, Volatility percentage, Sharpe Ratio, etc.
- Index Items – Price Return, Total Return, Weighting, Market Cap breakdown, Geographic breakdown, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.