The Russell Australia High Dividend Index (“RAHDI”) is an equity index comprised of blue chip Australian companies that have historically paid above average dividends, including Franking Credits.
The Index includes large cap companies and is built using an objective, transparent and market-driven construction.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 50 companies and one index, the Russell Australia High Dividend Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company items – Capping Factor, Database Source and Symbol Code, Float Market Value, Free Float Factor, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Market Type (Source), Market Value, Opening Gross Investable Market Value, Opening Investable Market Value, Opening Investable Weight in Index, Opening Market Value, Opening Net Investible Weight, Opening Total Return Investable Weight, Original Currency, Previous Day Closing Price in Euros, Previous Unadjusted Price, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items – Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Country Code (Source), Country Description, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Description, FTSE Code, Gross Index, Gross Index, Gross Index in Euros, Index Flag, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Next Day Constituent File Flag, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price Index in British Pounds, Price Index Symbol, SEDOL Code, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.