Interest among market participants is growing in “dividend growth” companies – those that pay increasing dividends over time. The Russell Dividend Growth Index Series is designed as a tool for use by market participants in this area, and the indexes are designed to avoid concentrated individual constituent or sector exposures. Taken into account are the construction methodology, along with performance and characteristics of the indexes.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 250 companies and 3 indices:
- Russell 1000 Dividend Growth Index
- Russell 2000 Dividend Growth Index
- Russell 3000 Dividend Growth Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Last Price Date, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Portfolio ID, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Country Description, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Exchange Identification Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Code/Description, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Country Code, Source Investible Value in US Dollars, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.