Built in 1984 to create a more accurate and comprehensive set of equity indexes, Russell’s U.S. indexes represent approximately 99 percent of the U.S. equity market. Their modular index construction allows investors to track current and historical market performance by specific market segment. All sub-indexes roll up to the Russell 3000® index with no gaps or overlaps in coverage.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 43473 indices and 12285 companies. Index coverage includes: Russell 1000, 2000, 2500, 3000; Russell Microcap Index, MidCap, SmallCap, Top 200, Top 50, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: 1 Year Eps Forecast IBES Medians, 50 Largest US Companies, All Companies Below 1000 Largest, Beta (Vs. R3000), Book Value Growth 5 Year, Cashflow Growth 5 Year, Dividend Growth 10 Year, Dividend Payout 5 Year Average, Dividend Yield, Eps Growth, Eps Variability – 10 Years, Gross Index, Implied Growth 5 Year Average, Index Hedged, L.T. Growth Forecast – I/B/E/S Medians, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Largest (150, 300, 500 Companies), Numbers Of Constituents, Portfolio PE, Portfolio Price/Book, Price/Sales, Pretax Return On Assets – 5 Year Avg., Price Index, Price/Book $ Weighted Median, Price/Cash Flow, Price/Earnings (Weighted Median, 5 Year Average, Median, Normalized Earnings), Return On Equity (1, 2, 5 Year, Momentum), Sales/Share Growth 5 Year, Securities That Have No Available MC, etc.
- Company Items: Change In Shares Outstanding, Classification (Gics), Company Symbol, Ticker, Country, Cusip, Daily Change In Total Return, Group (Gics), Growth Factor, Industry Code/Description, Investable Market Value, Investable Weight, Open, Iso Country/ Currency Code, Market Value, Month To Date Return, Reference Date, Russell Flags, Russell Cross Reference Identifier, Sector Code/ Description, Shares Investable, Shares Outstanding, Short Cusip, Source, Subsector Code/ Description, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.