S-Network Global Indexes LLC is a publisher and developer of proprietary and custom indexes. S-Network was founded in 1997 to serve as a consultancy to the financial services industry. Since its founding, S-Network has specialized in indexes, indexation and index-based products, including ETFs. Indices include the following:
- The S-Network Emerging Infrastructure Builders Index is a composite equity index designed to serve as an equity benchmark for globally traded stocks that are engaged in the construction of heavy infrastructure projects in middle income and emerging markets.
- The WNA Nuclear Energy IndexSM is an equity index designed to serve as a benchmark for globally traded stocks that are materially engaged in the Global Nuclear Energy Industry.
- The S-Network Composite Closed-End Fund Index is designed to serve as a fair, impartial, and transparent benchmark for the performance of US closed-end funds, which focus their investment management processes on attaining yield.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 560 companies and indices such as: Snet Composite Closed-End Fund Index, S-Network Emerging Infrastructure Builders Index, S-Network Global Water Index and S-Net Nuclear Energy Index (USD) (Thomson Reuters Calculated).
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Flag, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Weight in Index , Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.