S-Network Global Indexes, Inc. is a publisher and developer of proprietary and custom indexes. Founded in 1997, S-Network specializes in smart beta and thematic indexes that serve as the basis for ETFs. Starting in 2006, S-Network began publishing specialty indexes covering sub-sectors and investment themes including the Alternative Energy, Automotive, Nuclear Energy, Emerging Markets sectors, etc.
In 2014, Refinitiv partnered with S-Network to develop a new family of environmental, social and corporate governance indices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the original S-Network Global Indexes, RIMES hosts approximately 4500 companies and 55 indices. Index coverage includes:
- S-Network – Developed Markets, EM, Europe sectors, Pacific sectors, US Equity Capped sectors, etc.
For the Refinitiv-calculated S-Network Global Indexes, RIMES hosts the
- S-Net Nuclear Energy Index (USD) and approximately 60 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Flag, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Weight in Index , Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.