The S&P Global BMI Gold (Sub-Industry) provides investors with a comprehensive benchmark that includes companies involved in the production of gold and related products. The index is constructed from those companies included in the S&P Global BMI that are classified as members of the GICS® gold sub-industry.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 300 companies and the S&P BMI GOLD AND PRECIOUS METALS INDEX.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Adjusted Divisor, Adjusted Index Market Value, Adjusted Number of Components, Divisor, Hedged Return, Index Market Value in Aud, Market Capitalization In Local Currency, Numbers Of Constituents, Total Return, etc.
- Company Items – Bloomberg Ticker, Classification, Country, Currency, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend, Factor – Investable, Fx Rate, Group Code (Gics), Group Description, Gv Key, Industry Code (Gics), Investable Market Value In Usd, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investment Value In Us Dollars, Market Value, Mic Code, Price Factor, Price Unadjusted, Region, Reuters Identification Code, Sector Code (Gics), Shares Outstanding, Size, Unadjusted Price In Local Currency, Weight, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.