The S&P U.S Spin-Off index measures the performance of U.S. companies that have been spun-off from a parent company within the last four years. The index is based on the S&P U.S. BMI. Spin-offs that are added to the U.S. BMI and have a float-adjusted market capitalization of at least $1 billion are added to the S&P U.S. Spin-Off Index and remain in the index for up to four years. The index is float-adjusted market capitalization weighted subject to a cap of 7.5% on the weight of any single stock.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P U.S. IPO and Spin-off Index and approximately 120 companies.
Some of the available data items include:
- Index Items – Branding, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Action Type, Adjustment Factor, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Daily Price Return, Dividend Per Share Net, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Last Updated Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Reference Date, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.