Tadawul is the sole entity authorized in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to act as the Securities Exchange (the Exchange). It mainly carries out listing and trading in securities, as well as deposit, transfer, clearing, settlement, and registry of ownership of securities traded on the Exchange.
The Tadawul All Share Index (TASI) is disseminated by the Saudi Stock Market. The index was developed with a base value of 1000 in 1985 and it was restructured on 06/30/08. Volume in the index excludes ‘small trades’ (trades with value less than SAR 15000). Volume including the ‘small trades’ can be found in VOLTADA Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 195 companies and 20 indices; including the Tadawul All Share Index (TASI) and sector indices, such as Agriculture, Financial, Construction, Energy, Media, Real Estate, Transport, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Country/Currency Codes, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Last Price Date, Market Identifier Code, Daily Price Return, Investable Shares Outstanding, Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Total Investable Shares Outstanding, etc.
- Company Items: Alternate Market Value, Date of Portfolio, Industry Level 1 Description, Investable Factor, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Volume Weighted Average Price, Value Traded, Volume, Weight in Sector, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.