As of 2019, the Swedish Bankers Association announced that it had reached an agreement to transfer the Administration of the key reference rate STIBOR to the Swedish Financial Benchmark Facility (SFBF). The newly formed company is a Swedish incorporated subsidiary of Global Rate Set Systems Ltd (GRSS).
Global Rate Set Systems Ltd is an independent company that specialises in benchmark administration, calculating agent and benchmark licensing services. GRSS subsidiaries operate as benchmark administrators in a number of countries including: Czech Republic, Denmark, and Chile. The Swedish Financial Benchmark Facility will be responsible for the calculation, distribution and licensing of all STIBOR maturities from April, 2020.
STIBOR (Stockholm Interbank Offered Rate) is a reference rate that shows an average of the interest rates at which a number of banks active on the Swedish money market (“the Stibor banks”) are willing to lend to one another without collateral at different maturities.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the SFBF STIBOR Rates source, RIMES hosts approximately 48 money markets. Index coverage includes SEK 1M Stibor indices, including 1M, 1W, 2M, 3M, 6M, ON, Fixing, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.