The SHB Commodity Index Excess Return (the “Index”) measures the performance of a basket of commodities, each such commodity represented by an index based on futures contracts in the relevant commodity. The Index is the property of Svenska Handelsbanken AB (publ) (“Handelsbanken”).
Svenska Handelsbanken AB is a Sweden-based bank. It provides services for both private and corporate customers and operates through three business segments. Branch office operations in Sweden segment comprises six regional banks, Handelsbanken Finans’s and Stadshypotek’s operations in Sweden. It provides private banking, financial company services, credit card issuing and mortgage loans, among others.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 17 indices, including the Nordic High Dividend Low Volatility Criteria Index and various SHB Commodity Indexes.
Some of the data items available include:
- Correlated Underlying Assets
- Database Domain Code and Symbol
- Excess Return (reflects the return on a basket of 15 different raw materials)
- Sector and component allocations
- Weight (underlying assets)
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.