The Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE) is one of China’s three stock exchanges, alongside the Shanghai Stock Exchange and Hong Kong Stock Exchange. It’s listed companies have a combined market capitalization of around US$2.285 trillion in 2015. It is the 8th largest stock exchange in the world, and 4th largest in Asia. SZSE’s Shenzhen Composite Index is an actual market-cap weighted index (no free float factor) that tracks the stock performance of all the A-share and B-share lists on Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts indices and constituents, including approximately 2200 companies and 250 indices, including CCTV, CNI, SME, SZSE, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Description, Industry Code, Industry Level 1-4 Code, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Value, Portfolio Headline Index Symbol, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification Description, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.