SIBOR stands for Singapore Interbank Offered Rates. An individual Contributor Bank contributes the rate at which it could borrow funds, were it to do so by asking for and accepting the interbank offers in reasonable market size, just prior to 11:00 a.m. Singapore time.
ABS Benchmarks Administration Co Pte Ltd (ABS Co.) is the owner and administrator of the ABS Benchmarks in Singapore – the Singapore Interbank Offered Rate (SIBOR), the Swap Offer Rate (SOR), the SGD Spot FX and the THB Spot FX. It is a fully owned subsidiary of the Association of Banks in Singapore.
Refinitiv is the official Calculating Agent of the ABS Co. SIBOR and SWAP Offer Rates.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the U.S. Overnight Sibor and five reference rates, including Singapore Dollar 1, 3, 6 month, 1 year.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Series Value
- Database Symbol
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.