Internationally, overnight interest rates play a significant role in determining the yield curve. Therefore, Repo transactions have become a key pillar of the money markets – even the Swiss National Bank (SNB) uses repo transactions as a means of implementing its monetary policy.
This instrument allows market participants to better manage their short-term refinancing needs and therefore represents an important instrument for their daily liquidity management activities. Hence, through the Swiss Reference Rates an additional instrument was created which complements the Swiss franc Libor and TOIS Fixing and, furthermore, is calculated in Switzerland.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 25 reference rates, including Swiss Average Rate and Swiss Current Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Series Value
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.