The SMART Funds® Target Date Index (“Index”) is the first and only index that is focused on prudence and performance expectations for prudent TDFs, a growing segment of the TDF marketplace. It is specifically designed for fiduciaries because fiduciaries want to make prudent decisions. The Index epitomizes prudence by emphasizing broad diversification at long dates, and stressing safety at the target date, with less than 10 percent in equities.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts four indices: SMART Target Date Fund 2010, 2020, 2030, 2040, and 2050 indices.
Some of the index items available include:
- Monthly Net Returns
- Quarterly Net Returns
- Database Symbol
- Calendar Year Returns
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.