The Solactive Equal Weight Canada REIT Index provides exposure to real estate securities through a diversified portfolio of REITs. The Index is an equal weight index of Canadian-listed real estate investment trust equity securities.
A REIT is a publicly traded equity representing pools of money invested in real estate properties such as office buildings, apartment complexes, warehouses and shopping centres. REITs own and manage such properties and through their structure, investors receive rental income and income from capital appreciation if a property is sold for a gain.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 22 companies and one index (Equal Weight Canada REIT Index).
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.