The FactSet Pet Care Index is an equity benchmark designed to track the performance of companies that stand to benefit from interest in or resources spent on pet ownership. The index seeks to capture core players throughout the pet ownership value chain, including pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, food and supplies manufacturers, retailers, and other pet care services providers.
The FactSet Pet Care Index is a tier, modified market capitalization weighted index, reconstituted annually and rebalanced monthly. The FactSet Pet Care Index is calculated and maintained by Solactive AG based on a methodology developed by FactSet. It is calculated on a price, gross, and net total return basis in U.S. dollars (USD). The price, gross, and net total returns of the index are calculated continuously and on an end-of-day basis, from Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) following the U.S. market calendar.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 26 companies and one index, the Solactive Factset Pet Care Index.
Some of the data items available include Index Items, such as Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index, Net Index, Price Index, etc. Company items include:
- Bloomberg Ticker, Capping Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Incorporation Code, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Database Source and Symbol Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Free Float Market Value in US Dollars, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index of Price, Index Symbol (Source),
- Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Investible Weight, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Total Return Investible Weight, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.