The Benchmark is a quantitative and investable index developed by Solactive AG. The Benchmark is a excess return index published in USD. An Excess Return Index reflects the purely attributed price movements of index components disregarding any interest earned on the invested collateral.
The Index tracks the performance of the CME (COMEX) active month Gold future and rolls the exposure over one day from the Active Contract into the Next Active Contract. During the Roll Period, the Active Contract is rolled over a one-day period into the Next Active Contract. The Roll Period starts on the 6th Trading Day preceding the First Notice Day of the Active Contract. The Index is calculated as an Excess Return index and published in US Dollar.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 2 companies and 1 index, the Solactive Gold 1-Day Rolling Futures Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Currency Code
- CUSIP Code
- Date of Portfolio
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Reuters Identification Code (RIC)
- SEDOL Code
- Database Symbol
- Unadjusted Price in Local Currency
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.