Solactive AG provides multi asset class indexing. The Company develops, calculates and distributes its indices around the world. Solactive’s Gold 1-Day Rolling Futures Index tracks the performance of the CME (COMEX) active month Gold future and rolls the exposure over one day from the Active Contract into the Next Active Contract.
The Index is calculated as an Excess Return index and published in US Dollar, with history available daily back to 02.01.2015.
The index is classified as a non-significant benchmark (as defined in Article 3(1)(27) of the BMR). The Benchmark is a quantitative and investable index and is an excess return index that reflects the purely attributed price movements of index components disregarding any interest earned on the invested collateral.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For the Solactive Gold Futures Indices, RIMES hosts 1 commodity and 1 index, including the Solactive Gold 1-Day Rolling Futures Index and, one of it’s top components, the GOLD 100 OZ FUTR JUN20.
Some of the company data items available include:
- Currency Code
- CUSIP Code
- Date of Portfolio
- Database Domain Code
- Last Price Date
- Reuters Identification Code (RIC)
- SEDOL Code
- Database Symbol
- Unadjusted Price in Local Currency
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.