The Solactive Canadian Rate Reset Preferred Share Index (TR) (“Preferred Share Index”, the “Index”) is an Index of Solactive AG and is calculated and distributed by Solactive AG.
This benchmark tracks the performance of a select group of preferred stocks from Canadian issues that trade on the TSE. The Underlying Index is comprised of preferred shares that meet certain criteria relating to size, liquidity, issuer rating, maturity and other requirements as determined by Structured Solutions AG.
The Solactive Canadian Rate Reset Preferred Share Index (TR) includes preferred shares that generally have an adjustable dividend rate and are market capitalization weighted. Constituents are subject to minimum market capitalization, quality and liquidity screens. The Index is calculated as a Total Return Index and published in CAD currency.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the Solactive AG Canada Preferred Share Index. Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code
- Database Source
- Database Symbol
- Total Return
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.