Solactive SEK IG Credit Indices track the performance of investment-grade credit issued in Swedish krona. The index provides exposure to investment-grade credit issued in Swedish krona by corporate and municipal issuers.
The index family has been introduced with the launch of the broad-market Solactive SEK IG Credit Index. This principal index will serve as the parent universe from which Solactive will be able to customize indices to a more granular level. The index provides exposure to SEK-denominated bonds from across the yield curve issued by corporate and municipal issuers. Only fixed-rate, zero-coupon, and floating-rate notes are eligible for inclusion as these are the most liquid types of securities.
This index allows for a great degree of coverage as it benefits from a deeper analysis of the domestic bond market conducted by Nordic Credit Rating.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 755 bonds and 6 indexes, including:
- SEK Fix IG Corporate Index
- Solactive SEK Fix IG Credit Index
- Solactive SEK FRN IG Corporate Index
- Solactive SEK FRN IG Credit Index
- Solactive SEK Fix Short IG Credit Index
- Solactive SEK IG Credit Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Accrued interest, Amount Outstanding, BBG ticker, Capping factor, Cash Component, Coupon, Currency, etc.
- Foreign exchange rate, Index Level, ISIN, Market Value, Price valuation, Prices of Index, RIC, Type, Weights, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.