Solactive thematic indices include Solactive China Cloud Computing Index and the Solactive China Biotech Index, which track the individual performance of the twenty largest and most liquid Chinese companies operating in their corresponding sectors. The Index universe of the Solactive Chinese Cloud Computing Index includes companies headquartered in China or Hong Kong and listed on any of the following stock exchanges: HKEX, Stock Connect, NYSE, and NASDAQ. The Index universe of the Solactive Chinese Biotech Index also includes Chinese and Hong Kong companies, which are active in either the Biotechnology or the Pharmaceuticals industries, and which are listed on any of the following stock exchanges: HKEX, Stock Connect, NYSE, and NASDAQ.
The construction of the Global Benchmark Series follows a strict and consistent bottom-up approach, providing access to a fully customized exposure, as country indices can be compiled according to any regional combination. It tracks the underlying markets through dynamic size segments defined by relative market capitalization, hence accounting for current market developments.
The Solactive China Consumer Index tracks the price movements of the 20 largest companies according to market capitalization that are classified in any of the three following sectors – Consumer Services, Consumer Durables and Consumer Non-Durables. The Global Benchmark Series provides a comprehensive framework of indices covering the global stock market. These indices can either be used directly in a product, as a benchmark, or as the starting universe of a developed index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1615 companies and 7 indices.
Index coverage includes: Solactive China Indices and Solactive Global DM Equity ESG Indices
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Capping Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange Rate, Fraction of Shares, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Base Value, Index of Price, Investable Market Value in Euros, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Value in Euros, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Investible Weight, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items – Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Gross Index, Gross Index in Chinese Renminbi Yuan (Offshore)/U.S. Dollar, Net Index, Net Index in Chinese Renminbi Yuan (Offshore)/U.S. Dollar, Net Index in Euros, Price Index, Price Index in Chinese Yuan (Offshore), etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.