European-listed companies and is designed to meet two objectives:
- The constituent stocks should have a high degree of exposure to the equity risk factor specified for that Index;
- The replicating stock portfolio of the Index should be liquid and easy to buy or sell.
There are five indices in the Solactive Tradable European Factor Index Series:
- Solactive Tradable European Value Factor Index (“Value Index”)
- Solactive Tradable European Quality Factor Index (“Quality Index”)
- Solactive Tradable European Low Beta Factor Index (“Low Beta Index”)
- Solactive Tradable European Price Momentum Factor Index (“Price Momentum Index”)
- Solactive Tradable European Earnings Momentum Factor Index (“Earnings Momentum Index”)
Each Index is available in both Price Return (“PR”) and Net Total Return (“NTR”) versions and each of these is an Index of Solactive AG and is calculated and distributed by Solactive AG. Each Index in the Solactive Tradable European Factor Index Series contains the common equity stocks of 50.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 460 companies and 5 indices (Solactive Tradable European Factor Indices)
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Capping Factor, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross/Net, Divisor Factor in Euros, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Free Float Market Value in Euros, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Index in Euros, Index Base Value, Index of Price, Investable Market Value in Euros, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Index in Euros, Net Return, Price Index, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.