The family is the result of a partnership between Solactive and UBS and follows the launch of an increasing number of ESG strategies by the German index engineer. The Solactive UBS Development Bank Bond Index Family focuses on a field of sustainable investment that has not been widely explored before: that of development banks. The index family is currently composed of 36 total return indices engineered to mirror the performance of USD-denominated bonds issued by entitled development banks. The indices can be subdivided into three groups: indices covering bonds issued by development banks, bonds issued by multilateral development banks, and bonds issued by the World Bank.
For each of these three groups, shorter maturities versions of the indices are available. The indices are denominated in four different currencies (CHF, EUR, GBP, USD). Composition is market-cap-weighted and readjusted monthly.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 324 companies and 12 indexes, including:
- UBS LGBT Employment Equality Index, UBS Market Pioneers Index, UBS QVALITY Long Short Enhanced, Neutral Index, UBS Low Volatility Global Equity Premium L/S Index, UBS Momentum Global Equity Premium L/S Index, UBS Quality Global Equity Premium L/S Index, UBS Value Global Equity Premium L/S Index, UBS Multi-Factor Global Equity Premium L/S Index, UBS Life Pilot Gross Index, Military Veterans Index, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Fraction of Shares, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Next Date of Portfolio, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), SEDOL Code, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index items – Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Excess Return, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Index, ISIN Code Index Level, Net Total Excess Return, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.