The Solactive US Equity Index is aimed to track various segments of the US stock market and are selected and weighted according to Free Float Market Capitalization. The indices are adjusted semi-annually in May and November. Specifically, the objectives of the Index are to provide a broad benchmark for various size segments of the US stock market, serve as a starting universe for smart beta indices that assign stock specific factors based on a broad benchmark index, and take into account index analytics with regard to the evolution of sectors and aggregated figures such as dividends, stock buybacks, earnings per share, among others. The Index is calculated as Price Return and Gross Total Return. No withholding tax rate is applied to regular (reinvested in the Gross Total Return Index) and special cash distributions (reinvested into Price Return Index and Gross Total Return Index).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1000 companies and one index (Solactive US Large & Mid Cap Index). Some of the data items available include:
- Company and Index Items – Bloomberg Ticker, Capping Factor, Country Code, Date of Portfolio, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Gross Index, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Last Price Date, Market Value in Local Currency, Price Index, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.