S&P 500 Risk Control™ Indices rely on the existing S&P 500 methodology and overlay mathematical algorithms to control the index risk profiles at specific volatility targets. The indices dynamically rebalance exposure to maintain 5%,10%, 12%, or 15% volatility targets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 9 Risk Control indices, including Daily, Average and Monthly.
Some of the data items available include:
- Monthly LIBOR in USD, Daily Excess Return, Daily Price Return, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, Excess Return, Exposure Level, Exposure Level Zero Lag Days, Interest Rate, Last Price Date, Long Term Variance, Long Term Volatility, Price Index, Realized Volatility, Short Term Variance, Short Term Volatility, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.