The S&P 500 Fossil Fuel Free Index is designed to measure the performance of companies in the S&P 500 that do not own fossil fuel reserves. Fossil fuel reserves are defined as economically and technically recoverable sources of crude oil, natural gas and thermal coal. This index seeks to allow climate change-conscious investors to align the core of their investment strategy with their values by eliminating companies that own fossil fuel reserves from the S&P 500®.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 480 companies and seven indexes, including:
- S&P 500 Fossil Fuel Free Index
- S&P Asia 50 Fossil Fuel Free Index
- S&P Europe 350 Fossil Fuel Free Index
- S&P Global 1200 Fossil Fuel Free Index
- S&P Latin America 40 Fossil Fuel Free Index
- S&P/Asx All Australian 50 Fossil Fuel Free Index
- S&P/Topix 150 Fossil Fuel Free Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Database Domain Code, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor, Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Country, Currency Code, Daily Price Return/Total Return, Dividend Per Share Net, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.