The S&P 500® High Beta Index measures the performance of 100 constituents in the S&P 500 that are most sensitive to changes in market returns. The index is designed for investors initiating a bullish strategy or making a directional bet on current markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 240 companies and one index (S&P 500 High Beta Index).
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price , Return, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Spin Off Adjustment Factor, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Country Code, Last Price Date, etc.
- Index Items – Branding, Cap Range Flag, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Hedged Gross Index in Canadian Dollars, Hedged Net Return in Canadian Dollars, Hedged Price Index in Canadian Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.