The S&P 500 Quality High Dividend Index is designed to measure the performance of S&P 500 members that exhibit both high quality and high dividend yield characteristics. This index measures the performance of S&P 500 stocks that exhibit both high quality and high dividend yield characteristics. Specifically, the fund invests in companies that score in the top 200 of the S&P 500 both in terms of dividend yield and “quality” metrics including return-on-equity, accruals and financial leverage. The underlying index is equal-weighted, and is reconstituted and rebalanced semi-annually. The fund begins trading with about 80 holdings.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 1 index (S&P 500 Quality High Dividend Index). With regard to data items, S&P Dow Jones Indices calculates multiple return types which vary based on the treatment of regular cash dividends. The classification of regular cash dividends is determined by S&P Dow Jones Indices.
- Price Return (PR) versions are calculated without adjustments for regular cash dividends.
- Gross Total Return (TR) versions reinvest regular cash dividends at the close on the ex-date without consideration for withholding taxes. Net Total Return (NTR) versions, if available, reinvest regular cash dividends at the close on the ex-date after the deduction of applicable withholding taxes.
- Net Total Return (NTR) versions, if available, reinvest regular cash dividends at the close on the ex-date after the deduction of applicable withholding taxes.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.