The S&P/ASX Australian indices are closely aligned with S&P Dow Jones Indices global suite of indices, and are recognized internationally as Australia’s principal investable equity indices. S&P Dow Jones Indices global indices are liquid, tradable, and easily replicable, allowing extensive use by institutional investment managers, mutual fund managers, and professional advisors. With over A$ 200 billion managed and benchmarked to the S&P/ASX 200, the index is regarded as Australia’s equity benchmark. The S&P/ASX indices are real-time, market capitalization-weighted indices that include the largest and most liquid stocks in the Australian market.
S&P ASX Franking Credit Adjusted Total Return Indices adjust the total return of the S&P/ASX 200, one of the most widely followed Australian equity benchmarks, for the tax effect of franking credits based on the tax rate applicable to Australian superannuation fund.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 350 companies and 22 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- S&P/ASX Franking Credit Adjusted Annual & Daily Total Return Indices (20, 50, 100, 200, 300).
Some of the index data items available include:
Index items – Accrued Rebate on Dividends, Factor, Branding, Country Code, Description, Dividend Points, Gross Index in Australian Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Number of Constituents, Net Index in Australian Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.