The S&P/ASX Australian indices are closely aligned with Standard & Poor’s global suite of indices, and are recognized internationally as Australia’s principal investable equity indices. Standard & Poor’s global indices are liquid, tradable, and easily replicable, allowing extensive use by institutional investment managers, mutual fund managers, and professional advisors. The S&P/ASX indices are real-time, market capitalization-weighted indices that include the largest and most liquid stocks in the Australian market. The S&P/ASX index series includes: S&P/ASX 200, the S&P/ASX 300, the S&P/ASX 20, the S&P/ASX 50, and the S&P/ASX 100. This index family also contains omponent indices that represent the Australian market capitalization hierarchy, including S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries and the S&P/ASX MidCap 50.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 700 companies and 220 indices.
Some of the data items currently available include:
- Index Items: Adjusted Divisor, Adjusted Market Value, Adjusted Number Of Constituents, Company Symbol, Description, Divisor, Gross Index, Market Value, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Id, Classification Code (Gics), Company Size, Company Weight, Country, Currency, Cusip, Daily Price Return, Database Source, Date Of Portfolio, Gross Adjustment Factor, Group Code/Description (Gics), Gross Dividend, Gv Key Identifier, Industry Calssification Description, Industry Code/Description Levels (Gics), Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investible Market Weight, Investible Shares, Investment Factor in All Ordinary Index, Isin, ISO Country Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Dividend, Net Return, Net Return Adjustment Factor, Price Factor, Pricing Currency, Property Type Code, Region, Reuters Identification Code, Sector Code/Description (Gics), Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Stock Key Identifier, Sub Industry Description (Gics), Ticker, Total Return Value, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.