The S&P Balanced Equity and Bond Series combines investable S&P indices for core equity and fixed income to provide a regularly re-balanced multi-asset measure for conservative, moderate and growth risk-reward profiles. This series is calculated based on total returns using monthly values.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the following indices:
- S&P Balanced Equity and Bond Conservative Index
- S&P Balanced Equity and Bond Growth Index
- S&P Balanced Equity and Bond Moderate Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Branding (Source), Country Code, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.