The S&P/BMV Index Series combines the local market expertise of the Mexican Stock Exchange (the BMV) with the resources and reach of one of the most prominent independent global index providers, S&P Dow Jones Indices (S&P DJI). This productive collaboration officially began in May 2015 and adheres to international standards. The relationship also provides the opportunity to create new indices across different asset classes in the Mexican market.
Fixed Income Indices range from tracking sovereign bonds to corporate bonds, offering different ratings based on maturities, coupon types, and currencies, as well as nominal and inflation-linked securities.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 180 indices, including S&P/BMV Corporates, Government, Sovereign Bonds, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Average Coupon, Average Convexity, Average Effective Duration, Average Fitch Rating, Average Maturity, Average Modified Duration, Average Moody’s Rating, Average Notional Outstanding in US Dollars, Average Notional Outstanding in Mexican Pesos, Average Price, Average S&P Rating, Factor, Average Time to Maturity, Average Yield, Average Yield to Worst, Average Yield to Maturity, Branding, Country Code, Convexity, Description, Database Domain Code
- Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in Mexican Pesos, Effective Duration, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in Mexican Pesos, Market Value in Mexican Pesos, Market Value in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Option Adjusted Spread, Par Value, Price Index in US Dollars, Price Index in Mexican Pesos, Database Symbol, Total Return in US Dollars, Total Return in Mexico Nuevo Peso, Total Return in US Dollars, Weight Type, Yield to Worst, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.