The S&P/BNY Mellon Depositary Receipt Indices are designed to measure the performance of depositary receipt (DR) securities across different markets and regions, including country-specific and select indices. DRs are negotiable securities issued by a bank that trade freely in global markets, facilitating cross-border trading, and may help foreign companies raise capital in global equity offerings, also allowing investors in the U.S. and elsewhere to easily invest in companies on a more global basis.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts index and constituent data, including approximately 1075 companies and 155 indices.
Index coverage includes various S&P/BNY Mellon Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Branding, Country Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.