The S&P BRIC 40 provides exposure to 40 leading companies from the emerging markets of Brazil, Russia, India and China through liquid stocks trading on developed market exchanges.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 72 companies and the S&P BRIC 40 Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- COMPANY ITEMS – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Flag, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Exchange Rate, Industry Code, Industry Description, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value in US Dollars, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Price Factor, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sector Code, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- INDEX ITEMS – Adjusted Divisor Factor, Adjusted Market Capitalization, Dividend Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Factor, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Open Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.