Bombay Stock Exchange Limited is the oldest stock exchange in Asia and is popularly known as “BSE”. The BSE National Index was renamed the BSE-100 Index in 1996 and it is calculated taking into consideration only the prices of stocks listed at BSE. The S&P BSE SENSEX (S&P Bombay Stock Exchange Sensitive Index), also-called the BSE 30 or simply the SENSEX, is a free-float market-weighted stock market index of 30 well-established and financially sound companies listed on Bombay Stock Exchange. The 30 component companies which are some of the largest and most actively traded stocks, are representative of various industrial sectors of the Indian economy. The launch of the BSE-200 Index was followed by the launch of BSE-500 Index and 5 sectoral indexes in 1999. In 2001, BSE launched the BSE-PSU Index, DOLLEX-30 and the country’s first free-float based index, the BSE TECK Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this source, RIMES hosts approximately 60 indices and 2700 companies. Index coverage includes: S&P SENSEX, S&P BSE (100, 200, 500), DOLLEX (30, 100, 200), BSE sectors, etc.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Company Items: Currency Code, Description, Divisor, Domain, Investable Factor, Investable Market Cap, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value, Isin, Market Value, Number Of Shares, Price To Book Value, Shares Outstanding, Symbol, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price In Loc, Yield, etc.
- Index Items: Exchange Code, Index Source, Market Capitalisation, Price High, Price Index, Price Low, Price Open, Price To Earnings Ratio, Sector Description, Sector Code, Total Market Cap, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.